I love the dramatic feel of this cover as we look into the mind’s eye and search for? what? It offers a great example of how a centered picture can be made to work in the right context. Mostly, this works because it’s visceral and deep—and we assume the stories are too. This is potent visual storytelling.
Book Cover Competition
The 7 x Prizes
1) The Winning Book Cover will be placed on Cassie’s Blog for 1 year under the title “The 2018 Book Cover of the Year”
2) The Winning Book Cover will be featured as the Cover Photo on the Facebook Page Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Year. A page that showcases unique and creative cover art from all over the world.
3) The Winning Book Cover will also be placed in the Facebook group Great Book Covers for 1 year as the pinned post. A group where readers and writers give regular feedback on covers.
4) The Winning Book Cover will be used as the Header Photo on the Twitter Account Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Full Year.
5) The Winning Book Cover will be the Pinned Post on the Twitter Account Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Whole Year.
6) The Winning Book Cover will be added to the limited Google+ Collection : Cover Of The Year.
7) The Winning Book Cover will be placed on the Blog The Book Blurb Blog for 1 Whole Year. A Blog that specialises in blurbs of great book.
Please email the URLs that goes directly to your e-book cover image.
Also provide the title of your ebook, print book or audio book.
Also provide your Name and Email.
You also have the option of providing a Designer credit.
No PDF e-Book covers. So simply pay the entry fee and email your details to : email@example.com