Book Cover Competition
The 5 x Prizes
1) The Winning Book Cover will be placed on Cassie’s Blog for 1 year under the title “The 2020 Book Cover of the Year”
2) The Winning Book Cover will be featured as the Cover Photo on the Facebook Page Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Year. A page that showcases unique and creative cover art from all over the world.
3) The Winning Book Cover will also be placed in the Facebook group Just Great Books for 1 year as the pinned post. A group where readers and writers give regular feedback on covers.
4) The Winning Book Cover will be used as the Header Photo on the Twitter Account Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Full Year.
5) The Winning Book Cover will be the Pinned Post on the Twitter Account Cassie Loves Covers for 1 Whole Year.
Please email the URLs that goes directly to your e-book cover image.
Also provide the title of your ebook, print book or audio book.
Also provide your Name and Email.
You also have the option of providing a Designer credit.
So simply pay the entry fee and email your details to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the Paypal link below and pay the €5 entry fee.
Every month we will share our book recommendations with you. We select our favourite reads from best-sellers to the critically acclaimed to up and coming new authors to ensure we have something for book lovers of all tastes.
Authors can submit a book to be considered HERE.
Reading books is not only something I love, it is also my passion. When I’m not blogging, I work for a firm that does strategic marketing and crisis management – So I know a little something about the importance of a good picture and staying organised. It pays for every author to have a book cover that grabs the interest of those looking for some new reading material. A lot of readers will purchase on impulse, so a great cover has to pack a punch!
Let’s face it, if people didn’t actually “judge books by their covers” there would be a lot of graphic designers out of a job. Like an album cover, a book cover is a crucial element of the reading experience.
A book cover is the first thing you see when determining whether or not to pick up a book. One of my favourite Facebook groups is Just Great Books where people can, and do, post some great covers. My Blog has some of the best book covers around 😀
Hope you enjoy